Cost to renew cpr certification? How do I renew my CPR certification in Ontario? Those with a Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C certificate can renew it by enrolling in a recertification course before its expiration date. This is a one-day renewal course, and the certificate will indicate that you have been recertified in Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C.
CPR & AED
Levels A (adults only)
Level C (adults, children & infants)
4 hours of instruction and a certificate upon successful completion.
Courses on cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) provide the skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular and choking emergencies. Training includes the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), and the latest CPR guidelines.
3-year certification CPR & AED
Completion Requirements: 100% attendance, skills demonstration, and 75% minimum passing grade on written exam.
Flexible scheduling options.
CPR Level A & AED – $150
CPR Level C & AED – $150
Recertification Level C $150
Pocket resuscitation mask with single-use one-way valve $10
Physical Requirements for all courses.
- kneeling while compressing a mannequin for up to 2 minutes
- moving from standing, to sitting, to laying position
- group work for first aid and CPR scenarios
Completion Requirements for all courses
What are the differences between Standard and Emergency First Aid & CPR?
- Level A only covers 1 person CPR for adults.
- Level C includes treatment for adults, children and infants.
- BLS level includes the use of advanced medical equipment and is intended for Health Care Professionals.